We craft digital services that make life easier. – Backelite, The Digital Service Design Agency
Backelite is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specialises in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies?
Are you ready to join a team in France, Sweden, the Netherlands or Australia that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Collaborate with some of the world’s most experienced teams and join us!
Within our growing UX team, we are recruiting:
A UX designer
Joining a team of UX designers with different backgrounds, you will bring your knowledge of user-centered methods and you will manage the design phase for our clients.
Your new role will include:
- Contribution to pre-sales phases: response strategy, proposing appropriate methodology, drafting proposals and supporting materials
- Definition of a project’s UX Strategy: analysing client issues, understanding end users’ needs, leading ideation workshops, gathering feedback in the form of user stories, experience flowcharts, user journeys, design principles
- User-centered design: using proven methodologies and planning, development of detailed user journeys, information architecture, wireframing and prototyping, respecting deadlines, leading workshops and working with clients directly.
- Development of guidelines, experience feedback and definition of methodologies
Participation in the UX designer community
Your role will be varied, interesting, challenging and your ideas always welcome.
Assignments may take place at our agency or in-house at our clients’ offices. Time will be allocated for you to take part in team meetings and knowledge sharing. If national and international assignments interest you, then you could have the opportunity to travel.
You have the ideal profile if:
- You are focused on user-centric design, from user research to prototyping
- You have a solid knowledge of mobile and web, and an interest in anything digital around you. From in store, to fashion shows, to mining sites.
- You foster good internal and client relationships
- You are autonomous and demonstrate leadership
- You are rigorous, analytical, and can clearly communicate overviews
- Pastry Chef is your secondary calling, and you like to share! ☺
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of contract: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience