We craft digital services that make life easier. – Backelite, The Digital Service Design Agency
Backelite is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specializes in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies? Are you ready to join a team in France, Sweden, the Netherlands or Australia that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Are you excited at the thought of collaborating with top-notch teams whilst creating services that are used by millions of people? Join us!
Within our growing customer relationships team, we are recruiting a:
SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER (M/F)
- Define the product vision: set up the backlog, evaluate the value and prioritize user stories, management and ongoing changes.
- Manage and lead the project team: Mobilize resources around the project, planning and the budget, share the product vision with the project team, lead meetings.
- Client relations: The product owner is the the main point of contact with the client. He or she receives client requests and help identify client needs whilst guaranteeing client satisfaction and project completion.
- Evangelize and supervise both junior and experienced Product Owners: Formalization of best practices in product ownership and distribution, supervision and skill improvement of junior and experienced staff members.
- Contribute to pre-sales phases: Market context, product vision, methodology, drafting new proposals.
If you are interested, you can develop other skills and expertise by contributing to internal agency projects. All your initiatives are welcome since they enrich our proposals and improve our ways of working!
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have marketing/UX training combined with 4-5 years of project and/or product management.
- You are familiar with agile, scrum and kanban, lean and user-centric methodologies.
- Your relationships with clients and the different project participants are well-established.
- You have proven autonomy and leadership abilities.
- You are rigorous and have analytical and reporting skills.
- You have a black belt in grammar, and take pride in your meticulous grammar skills!
- You speak English fluently and are able to perform your assignments in France or abroad.
Location: European Headquarters next to the Saint-Lazare station in Paris.
Type of contract: Full-time CDI
Salary: commensurate with experience