We craft digital services that make life easier. – Backelite, The Digital Service Design Agency
Backelite is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specialises in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies?
Are you ready to join a team in France, Sweden, the Netherlands or Australia that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Collaborate with some of the world’s most experienced teams and join us!
To join our Creative Studio in designing cutting edge interfaces, we are recruiting:
Art Director / UI designer
Joining a diverse team, you will manage the creative phase for our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Design and production of digital projects on various platforms, conceiving new services for our clients
- Participation in the definition of creative concepts, to support pre-sales and collaborative creative workshops
- Collaboration with the entire project team, ensuring the highest creative quality, including during development and testing phases
- Contribution to Backelite’s creative community and sharing best practices and techniques with the agency
Assignments may take place at our agency or in house at our clients’ offices. Time will be allocated for you to take part in team meetings and knowledge sharing. If national and international assignments interest you, then you could have the opportunity to travel.
You have the ideal profile if:
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in mobile app design and/or website design
- Graphic and typography design are no strangers to you, and you know how to bridge the aesthetic with the functional
- You are sensitive to user experience problems, and can rethink your creative proposals accordingly
- You are open to collaborative and iterative working methods
- You are curious and proactive, always up to date with the latest trends, graphical guidelines and ergonomic OS guidelines, and always on the lookout for new tools (prototyping)
- You are expert in Photoshop and Illustrator. Mastery of Sketch, InDesign or After Effects is a plus
- You wish to join an enthusiastic, passionate creative team that loves unicorns!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER TO TOMY.HALIM@CAPGEMINI.COM
Type of contract: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience