We craft digital services that make life easier. – Backelite, The Digital Service Design Agency
Backelite is an agency born “mobile first” in 2006 and today specializes in service design and creating digital products. We imagine the digital services of tomorrow by crafting interfaces that balance functionality, ergonomics, design and technology for engaging and effective experiences.
Are you interested in designing innovative experiences on current and cutting edge technologies?
Are you ready to join an international team that works with leading brands such as: Air France, Coca Cola, Qantas and ING? Are you excited at the thought of collaborating with top-notch teams whilst creating services that are used by millions of people?
The application for September 2017 Graduate Program IgnITe is open and we will accept applications until 30th April 2017, join us!
As an ignITe graduate in Backelite, you will:
Participate in a 18 month graduate program together with other young professionals, both from Backelite as well as other parts of the Capgemini Group. The ignITe program includes:
- 3 day Introduction in Stockholm
- 6 months of networking and courses in parallel with customer project
- 12 months mentor program
- Being a part of a team with other creators
- The opportunity to work in exciting projects with global and leading brands
- International experience at one of our global offices
Within our growing team, we are recruiting:
A UI designer
Joining a diverse team of UI and UX designers, you will manage the creative design phase for our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Design and production of digital projects on various platforms, conceiving new services for our clients
- Participation in the definition of creative concepts, to support pre-sales and collaborative creative workshops
- Collaboration with the entire project team, ensuring the highest creative quality, including during development and testing phases
- Contribution to Backelite’s creative community and sharing best practices and techniques with the agency
You have the ideal profile if:
- You have a passion for user-centric design
- You have a Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- You foster good internal and client relationships
- You are autonomous and demonstrate responsibility
- You are rigorous, analytical, and communicative
- You are fluent in Swedish in both written and oral communication
- You are fluent in English, including the ability to lead workshops in English and communicate in written communications
- Pastry is your secondary calling, and you like to share! ☺
Location: Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Sundsvall
Type of contract: Full-time